1. Explore the Royals Hall of Fame, but find something else to do, because
it won't take you that long to see that they won one World Series.
The Kansas City Royals are hosting today's MLB All-Star game, and if you're going, chances are by the 4th inning you'll be about as bored of the game as the players are. Fortunately, the stadium has a myriad of other acitivities in which you can partake. Here are our nine best suggestions for passing the time until this meaningless TV raitings booster is over and you can get back to ignoring regular season baseball.
2. Hang outside the designated stadium Breast Feeding Room to see if you can sneak a peak.
(Yes, there's a designated Breat Feeding Room.)
3. Try to find out who you need to sleep with in order to get dugout suite seats.
(Side bar: Note the lack of regular attendance at a normal Royals game.)
4. Try to become the center of attention of a marriage proposal.
This girl in pink, for example, is killing it.
5. Try and ride the 'Outfield Experience' merry-go-round without causing parents to alert authorities.
6. Partake in the stadium's delicious and politically incorrect food, such as the "Tomahawk" shown above.
7. Dream about your fantasy football team, because you're only pretending to like baseball until football returns.