1. Mr. Wonka warned them not to eat the blueberry pie gum.
Everyone has off-days, and everyone occasionally goes off-color. But no one has ever had an off-color off day like the guy who was supposed to be color-correcting this Nationals-Brewers game. To make it even more confusing, the Nationals were wearing throwback jerseys from when they were apparently called the Grays. The Brewers, also, were apparently the Bears once. Had it been us, we would have offered the Blue Man Group a lot of money to pretend it was a clever product placement, but then we're really devious sons of nice ladies. However, here are some more ideas the folks at MASN2 can use to save their jobs.
2. They're raising awareness for that cancer with the blue ribbon. You know the one.
3. Introducing the new, lightweight "blue cellophane dome" stadium
4. All their girlfriends had to leave in the middle of you-know-what last night, and boy does it hurt.
5. Everyone in the stadium pulled the fire alarm together and got sprayed.
6. Everyone was overcome with Hankook driving emotion.
7. There's a Smurfs movie coming out, right? Yeah, this was to promote that. Yep. No problem here.
8. The Smurfs already came out? Crap. Avatar 2! That's happening, right? Yeah, Avatar 2. Whew.
9. Ok, let's just face it. It's blue because they're all sad they play for the Nats and Brewers.
Bonus: This guy is especially sad, because the Bears is a much better name than the Brewers.